- Judiciary Workplace Conduct Group Seeks Law Clerk, Employee Input February 21, 2018A new mailbox on uscourts.gov is available for current and former federal Judiciary law clerks and all other employees to submit comments relating to the federal Judiciary’s policies and procedures for protecting all employees from inappropriate workplace firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Courts Use Essay Contests to Teach Lessons in Justice February 15, 2018Growing numbers of federal courts, aided by legal associations, are using essay contests to inform and inspire young people about how the Constitution and courts protect personal email@example.com
- Untitled Texas Attorney General Opinion July 2, 2018KEN PAXTON ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS February 15, 2018 The Honorable J. Bryan Clayton Opinion No. KP-0182 Concho County Attorney Post Office Box 236 Re: Whether a county·may transfer funds from Paint Rock, Texas 76866 the road and bridge account to a general account to pay all or a portion of a commissioner's salary when […]Texas Attorney General Reports
- Untitled Texas Attorney General Opinion July 2, 2018KEN PAXTON ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS February 13, 2018 The Honorable Lyle Larson Opinion No. KP-0178 Chair, Committee on Natural Resources Texas House of Representatives Re: Authority of the West Travis County Post Office Box 2910 Public Utility Agency to impose impervious Austin, Texas 78768-2910 cover requirements (RQ-0171-KP) Dear Representative Larson: Local Government Code, chapter […]Texas Attorney General Reports
- LexisNexis and Lex Machina Named Legal A.I. Leaders In National Law Journal’s Inaugural List February 1, 2018NEW YORK — LexisNexis®, a leading global provider of information and analytics, and Lex Machina, a LexisNexis company and creator of the award-winning Legal Analytics® platform, today announced that they were named to the National Law Journal’s inaugural Legal A.I. Leaders list, a distinction reserved for leading developers of innovative, artificial intelligence-driven products and services.
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)